1. Strictly control the components of desulfurization solution, and control the pH value, total alkalinity, Na2CO3, NaHCO3, by-products and suspended sulfur within the target scale. The solution to the blockage of waste gas treatment equipment is to select the appropriate filler according to the circulation amount of desulfurization liquid.
2. Ensure the in-service air intake and blowing strength, ensure the in-service efficiency, analyze and separate the elemental sulfur by flotation.
3. Rich liquid tank is set in desulfurization system
Rich liquid pump and cooling tower are used to ensure that the desulfurizing liquid has the sufficient time for production, the release time of dissolved gas and the solution temperature within the recommended operating temperature range.
4. Improve the water quality of cooling tower and pre purification of semi water gas. The industrial waste gas treatment equipment of wastewater treatment plant should increase the amount of water on the scrubber before desulfurization, and open electrostatic decoking to reduce the content of coal dust particles, tar, etc. which are substituted into the desulfurization system.
5. Strengthen the handling of desulfurization solution and strictly abide by the overall technical objectives.
6. It is stipulated that the sulphur foam should not be poured continuously into the foam tank, and the recovered liquid should be settled before being applied to the system.
7. Use technical accounting to select the appropriate solution circulation volume, and regularly increase the solution circulation volume, and the waste gas treatment equipment continuously scours the packing section of the desulfurization tower.
Source: Jiangmen Guoqi environmental protection http://www.foour.com
How to maintain environmental protection equipment in Jiangmen
1. The user shall carry out the concrete foundation construction according to the basic data provided by our company; the equipment should be installed on the concrete foundation more than 100 mm above the ground; 2. The supporting pipes and valves shall be separately supported and shall not be fixed on the tower equipment; 3. Attention shall be paid to the protection of the equipment during installation, so as not to damage the machine body and exposed parts. When the tower flange is connected
Ten maintenance details of spray tower of Jiangmen Guoqi environmental protection waste gas treatment equipment
Exhaust tower, in the type of exhaust tower, is one of the exhaust towers with long service life. It can deal with almost all mixed gases, so far it is a very practical and cheap product in the treatment of mixed waste gas. It is widely used in chemical industry, light industry, printing and dyeing, medicine, pharmacy, steel, machinery manufacturing, electronics, electroplating, painting, paint and other industries. It mainly deals with tail gas such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and hydrofurani
Common points for attention in installation of waste gas and wastewater treatment equipment in Jiangmen
1. The user shall carry out the concrete foundation construction, and the installation surface of the foundation shall be on the same horizontal plane, and the allowable error shall not be greater than 5mm. The exhaust pipe of purification tower can be fixed by derrick type, and the foot is fixed with embedded steel plate by welding or embedded bolt. Therefore, the purification tower can not be fixed in general. The matching FRP fan is generally designed as steel frame vibration damping pedestal
Analysis of waste gas treatment equipment including those five factors
Waste gas treatment equipment is also known as waste gas purification equipment. Waste gas treatment refers to the pretreatment of the waste gas produced by industrial sites and factory workshops before discharge, so as to meet the national standards for external emission of waste gas. Today we Jiangmen environmental protection equipment home for you to introduce the analysis of waste gas treatment equipment including which five factors. General waste gas treatment includes organic waste gas tre