Waste gas treatment equipment is also known as waste gas purification equipment. Waste gas treatment refers to the pretreatment of the waste gas produced by industrial sites and factory workshops before discharge, so as to meet the national standards for external emission of waste gas. Today we Jiangmen environmental protection equipment home for you to introduce the analysis of waste gas treatment equipment including which five factors.
General waste gas treatment includes organic waste gas treatment, dust waste gas treatment, acid-base waste gas treatment, odor waste gas treatment and air purification.
1. It can remove benzene, toluene, xylene, ethyl acetate, acetone, butanone, ethanol, acrylic acid, formaldehyde and other organic waste gas produced by the factory workshop, and acid and alkali waste gas treatment such as hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide and ammonia.
Second, it depends on how the industry authorities recommend it. As the industry competent department, the recommendation credibility is relatively high.
Third, it depends on the principle of waste gas treatment. At present, more and more waste gas treatment methods include active carbon adsorption, high temperature catalytic combustion, condensation, wet recovery, biological method, etc,
4. It depends on the successful cases. Most companies in the market will have many successful cases.
5. It depends on the brand. Look at the company's word-of-mouth and effect matching degree in the company.
The above is our Jiangmen environmental protection equipment for you about the analysis of waste gas treatment equipment including the five factors, I hope our introduction can help you understand the relevant waste gas treatment equipment information.
Source: Jiangmen environmental protection equipment http://www.foour.com
How to maintain environmental protection equipment in Jiangmen
1. The user shall carry out the concrete foundation construction according to the basic data provided by our company; the equipment should be installed on the concrete foundation more than 100 mm above the ground; 2. The supporting pipes and valves shall be separately supported and shall not be fixed on the tower equipment; 3. Attention shall be paid to the protection of the equipment during installation, so as not to damage the machine body and exposed parts. When the tower flange is connected
Ten maintenance details of spray tower of Jiangmen Guoqi environmental protection waste gas treatment equipment
Exhaust tower, in the type of exhaust tower, is one of the exhaust towers with long service life. It can deal with almost all mixed gases, so far it is a very practical and cheap product in the treatment of mixed waste gas. It is widely used in chemical industry, light industry, printing and dyeing, medicine, pharmacy, steel, machinery manufacturing, electronics, electroplating, painting, paint and other industries. It mainly deals with tail gas such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and hydrofurani
Common points for attention in installation of waste gas and wastewater treatment equipment in Jiangmen
1. The user shall carry out the concrete foundation construction, and the installation surface of the foundation shall be on the same horizontal plane, and the allowable error shall not be greater than 5mm. The exhaust pipe of purification tower can be fixed by derrick type, and the foot is fixed with embedded steel plate by welding or embedded bolt. Therefore, the purification tower can not be fixed in general. The matching FRP fan is generally designed as steel frame vibration damping pedestal
Analysis of waste gas treatment equipment including those five factors
Waste gas treatment equipment is also known as waste gas purification equipment. Waste gas treatment refers to the pretreatment of the waste gas produced by industrial sites and factory workshops before discharge, so as to meet the national standards for external emission of waste gas. Today we Jiangmen environmental protection equipment home for you to introduce the analysis of waste gas treatment equipment including which five factors. General waste gas treatment includes organic waste gas tre